The logo of K-RIDE represents the development of Rail infrastructure projects. It describes that K-RIDE will implement the Rail projects on fast track basis and shall provide seamless connectivity within the cities, industrial zones and neighboring states of Karnataka.
- Green, the color of life, renewal, nature, and energy, is associated with meanings of growth, harmony, freshness, safety, fertility, and environment.
- White is associated with light, goodness, innocence and purity. It is considered to be the color of perfection.
- Saffron colour, inspired by Top Band of our National Flag indicating the strength and courage of the country.
- Blue color symbolizes Trust and Responsibility
- Dharma Chakra indicates the Truth and Transparency in our work.
To redefine and transform the Rail and transport connectivity in the state of Karnataka thereby catalysing growth in urban and rural areas.
To be a leading organisation in the field of development and maintenance of Rail line projects and infrastructures. We look ahead for the transformational journey that describes 5 C’s:
- Critical Connectivity.
- Commercial Growth.
- Cost Effectiveness.
- Capacity Enhancement.
- Citizen Focused.
No gifts and illegal payments: K-RIDE does not appreciate any of its employees receiving or offering any gift/donations or any other such benefits (through any means) which are wrongly intended to give/get any kind of favour in execution of project, whatsoever.